Boudoir photography can be a great surprise gift for your husband or fiancée, and the shoots are always a fun-filled experience too. It's ok, you can admit it to yourself, the photos are a little bit for you too! I pride myself on being able to bring out everyone's inner beauty and give them lasting memories.
Before I get to the pricing, please be aware that I am a male photographer. I prefer to have a female assistant with me at any shoot (usually my wife) who will have an excellent eye for posing and small details and also to help you feel more comfortable since the shoots are naturally more intimate than regular portraiture. You are also encouraged to bring a friend! To this end, the base price for the packages stays the same regardless of the number of people (up to three in one session) and is solely time-based. So get a friend or two and get in together on a fun day of photography!
The base package includes:
- Color corrected, retouched, gorgeous photos
- Wine and snacks (because most things are more fun with a sip or two of wine, am I right?)
- A stylish robe for use when you're not actively being photographed. Like the robe? It's yours as a reminder of all the fun you had during your shoot!
- A pre-shoot consultation to discuss what you're looking for in the photos. During this time I will be able to make suggestions for outfit ideas that will work well based on your vision for the photos. Then you can go on a much deserved shopping spree! ;)
- Unlimited outfit changes. $200 for 2 hours, $50/hr for each additional hour
- Purchase prints or picture/gallery downloads through a password protected gallery on my site.
- Want to shoot in a beautiful hotel suite? Just cover the cost of the room! This works out nicely since there are generally fewer visually distracting elements in the background.
- Prefer to use your own printer? Get the edited digital files on a DVD with a print license to print as many as you'd like: $150